Guy’s Garden Fritatta
Get creative with those veggies! Try substituting asparagus, mushrooms, sweet peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, spinach, Swiss chard or add some of our roasted chilies for an extra kick.Get creative with those veggies! Try substituting asparagus, mushrooms, sweet peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, spinach, Swiss chard or add some of our roasted chilies for an extra kick.
- 6 farm fresh eggs
- 2 tbs heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tbs unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup vegetable mixture (your choice) Walla Walla sweet onion, chopped sweet bell pepper, thinly sliced cherry tomatoes, halved new potatoes (pre-boiled al dente, diced)
- 1/4 cup panchetta, cut into 1/4" chunks, lightly sautéed
- 1 tbs fresh flat leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Guyre cheese, grated
- 1/4 cut green onion tops, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a 10" skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and cook, stirring until the vegetables are soft and lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the pancetta, garlic and 1/2 tbs parsley, and cook until the garlic is fragrant, 20 seconds to 1 minute. Place vegetables in a bowl and set aside.
- Pour the egg mixture in the skillet on medium-high heat for 30 to 60 seconds. Add the pancetta/vegetable mixture. Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees until the eggs are firm. Sprinkle the cheese over the top to melt.
- Remove from oven and slide frittata onto a large serving platter. Garnish with the remaining 1/2 tbs parsley, chopped green onions and basil oil (optional). Serve immediately.
Share this Recipe